Thursday, February 12, 2009

Romina's paper sculpture+marble maze process


Pieces ready to put together
Here are the Latest sketches done for the upcoming wall clock/marble maze/Paper sculpture:
The idea

The plans



In my Enviromental graphic class I found myself enjoying the process of making models and even more making them function with a marble. So I decided to pursue that direction. I will make a marble maze using paper, and woodsticks and any materials I feel I need to use. I will also incorporate paper sculpture and origami
Here are the pictures of the models I did on my enviromental class:

























Here's the pictures of my origami:













Pictures of Influences and direction I'm heading:



















Watch this amazing marble maze:

No comments:

Post a Comment