Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rudy's Final Works

All my works consist of some kind of screen printing, it was my first time experimenting with this medium and loved it. I plan to do more drawings and designs with screen printing, I'm actually doing some paintings in my senior show with a mix-medium of acrylic paints and screen print over lays.

Type Set w/ Screen Print: (screen print green background & light blue line graphics).

Drawn Squid Heart.


Screen Printed Squid Heart w/ Rays & Type.


Drawing of me and my girl in front of Disney's Haunted Mansion (it was then screen printed).


Print was then cut out & assembled into a stage box set. (Top view)


Front view.


Screen print drawing of me on My Trip to Hollywood. Then assembled into an according postcard. (Front View)


Top view.

1 comment: