Friday, January 23, 2009

Aya Masuda

WEEK9.  MAR. 12. 09





character doll process: I've never done any sculpey dolls before. I love this, it's fun! I want to make more. I still see color of the first layer (white primer). I have to paint more and more layers.



snake girl process


mini painting part4, snake girl






WEEK8.  MAR. 5. 09




It took me for while to finish details such as arms and legs, especially shoes. I finally finished baking, too so I will start paint this doll now!! I'm so excited to see what's going to be happened, but at the same time, I'm afraid what if I make a mistake... 


WEEK7.  FEB. 26. 09


character doll process, bell pepper and t-rex shoes


mini painting part3, lion girl





WEEK6.  FEB. 19. 09





mini painting2, mandarin rabbit




WEEK5. FEB.12.09

I wanted to see what colors are going to be, so I did mini painting of the character from my character sketch.




WEEK4. FEB.5.09



These are sketches for my characters


WEEK3. JAN.29.09



doodles and rough sketches of my characters (above)












Jesus


WEEK2. JAN.23.09


mariokart wii competition between me and my roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment